Re: [tlug] Abiword and Japanese

On 27/03/2008, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

>  BTW, I had a chance to talk to Mark Shuttleworth at Bay Area LUG last
>  night, and [...] Interesting POV ....

Mark Shuttleworth really impressed me when we (Edward, Alain, Lyle,
and I--am I forgetting any TLUGgers?) met him here in Tokyo a couple
of years back. He's an insightful bugger to be sure, and surprisingly
interested in other people's opinions for a successful businessman.

The funny thing was, I had no idea who he was (outside of his Ubuntu
involvement) until I wikipedia'd him after the meeting. :)

--
Cheers,
Josh