Re: [tlug] Abiword and Japanese

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 07:54:11AM +0900, Josh wrote:
> On 26/03/2008, Niels Kobschaetzki <n.kobschaetzki@example.com> wrote:
>

> OS X works pretty well out of the box, but good luck adapting it to
> your workflow (Steve has done, apparently, but I had not the patience
> for it). UNIX, on the other hand, takes some time to get set up the
> way you like it, but then it Just Works Until You Foolishly Change
> Something. ;)

Now Josh, don't forget--Apple bribed---errm, no, no, that's not what I
meant--apparently, Apple has been certified and is a true Unix.  In the
spirit of the early Unix, it's highly proprietary and only meant to run
on vendor supplied hardware.  :)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: No, but, see, Mom, that doesn't really work for me. We're
just going to the magic shop, no school supplies there.
Dawn: Yeah, Mom. I'm not going to Hogwarts. (chuckles) Hog-
(looks at Buffy, who's not amused) Jeez, crack a book sometime.