Re: [tlug] Re: Why Vista Sucks (was: linux: it's becoming ubiquitous)

On 3/25/08, scott <scott@example.com> wrote:

I'm not quoting the stuff you wrote about DRM support, because
as near as I can tell it's FUD.  If that's the reason you are avoiding
Microsoft Vista, you might as well just use it.

>   Of course, there are tons of issues with vista, not just the tendency
>  for it to crash all the time.

We went over this a few weeks ago or some such.

I've never had the Microsoft Vista "experience", but "rock solid and
stable" Microsoft Windows XP, SP2 crashes all the time as well.

I expect a computer to keep running until I turn it off.  As near as
I can tell, Microsoft has never delivered something like that, but my
AT&T Unix PC had that "feature" two decades ago.

-sb