[tlug] linux: it's becoming ubiquitous

Hi Tluggers,

So we got our new fileserver yesterday, I'm setting up our "Hardened
Windows OS" as required by the corporate infrastructure group for
fileservers. While booting the dell utilities configuration CD, lo and
behold: the dell disk is Linux. Of course I have to page around the ttys
to see what I can see, and there it is, modprobing and loading. Kind of
ironic that this company where I work is so against using Linux, when in
the end it's required in order to set up the dell utilities on this
windows box. Ha.

Really though, it's great to see Linux popping up more and more these
days. Who knows? Maybe the horrid nightmare they call Vista will drive a
stake through the heart of Microsoft ;-)

Cheers,
Scott VanDusen
Tokyo