[tlug] [SCOLDING] Top-posting and trimming (was: Gnome vs. KDE? BSD vs. Linux?)

Julien,

Please don't top-post, and try to do a better job of trimming out the
bits that are not necessary to establish context in your reply. This
document has more info:

http://tlug.jp/listpolicy.php#postq

I've left your email below (with much elided with [...] marks) for reference.

Thanks in advance of your next posting,
Josh Glover
TLUG Listmaster

On 23/03/2008, Julien Feltesse <jfeltesse@example.com> wrote:

> The internet is full of gnome VS kde blog posts but I'd say it's just a
> matter of taste.
[...]
>  On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 8:07 AM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 20/03/2008, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote: