Re: [tlug] [OT] Buying concert tickets

On 24/03/2008, Tobias Diedrich <ranma@example.com> wrote:

>  Where would I go to buy tickets directly in Tokyo?

The Family Mart and Lawson convenience store chains sell tickets, IIRC.

>  Any other tips?

Don't get arrested. ;)

>  And finally an ontopic question:
>  Does there happen to be a nomikai between the 29th of March and
>  April 10th?

AFAIK, the nomi is scheduled for 11 April. Edward / Pietro, can you
comment (and update tlug.jp appropriately)?

But even if this is the case, Tobias, don't despair. I'd like to
introduce a custom imported from the Irish Linux Users Group
(ILUG--http://linux.ie/), called the Pint of the Day, or PotD. It
works thusly: any mailing list member calls a PotD by posting a
datetime stamp and a lat / long meatspace address (just kidding about
the latter; usually the name of the venue and its street address is
sufficient).

Since you don't know Tokyo that well (I assume; sorry if I'm wrong),
maybe you can call a PotD on a datetime that works for you, and
another TLUGger can assign a venue to said datetime.

--
Cheers,
Josh