Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] recommendations for user friendly CMS?
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:14:07 +0900
- From: scott <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] recommendations for user friendly CMS?
Hi everyone, Joy of joys! The company where I work is sadly almost 100% Microsoft, and up until now I haven't had much of a chance to use Linux here outside of my own personal workstations. However my boss has just sat us down and asked that we develop an internal website for our branch office, and because he is interested in emerging technologies and open source, I've got the green light to build our homepage with Linux. I'm thinking of following the standard LAMP setup on Centos, but I'm not sure which CMS to go for. I've been using Joomla for a few years but I want to make it so site content can easily be uploaded by the end users here (some of whom are ironically not too gifted in I.T. despite working at an I.T. company) so I'm wondering if there isn't an easier CMS. We're planning on having a wiki, gallery2, blogs and possibly streaming content via flash objects. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any advice. Finally some fun at work! Cheers, Scott VanDusen Tokyo
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Who is www-data, and why do they want my CPU? [SOLVED]
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Who is www-data, and why do they want my CPU? [SOLVED]
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] TSAC Functional Programming Group Meeting
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] recommendations for user friendly CMS (with VMware?)
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links