Re: [tlug] Gnome vs. KDE? BSD vs. Linux?

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:17:25 -0400, Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com>
wrote:

> I suspect a buildword will take a few hours.

FWIW, it used to take roughly 2 hours on the PIII-500 desktop machine with,
IIRC, 384MB or RAM that I was using until a couple of years ago.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Feel free to contact me (flames about my english and the useless of this
driver will be redirected to /dev/null, oh no, it's full...).
        -- Michael Beck, describing the PC-speaker sound device