Re: [tlug] Mailman

On 18/03/2008, Phillip Tribble <phillip.tribble@example.com> wrote:

>  Would you be interested in doing the podcast as a regular person?

As opposed to what? The raving dickwad that I usually am? ;)

> If so, I can create the web site and we can start planning and building.

Sounds good.

>  Since I am in Denver, we need to find a decent time to record the podcast.
>  Does skype sound good?

I'm sure we can find a time. The morning here is your afternoon /
evening, so it should not be so hard. Skype is great, provided you
know how to record it (I don't).

> Also, maybe we can do the technical meetings as a podcast =) ; it would
> be a good way to bring the LUG to the world.

Agreed. And it should not be so hard, since we're already recording
the meetings. We probably just need to grab the video files and
extract the audio track, then clean it up as necessary.

Edward, would this (providing podcasts of the tech meetings) be
something you're interested in? It would not be for everyone, but some
Linux heads and exiled TLUGgers might get some value over listening to
the tech meetings on their digital audio player of choice.

--
Cheers,
Josh