Re: [tlug] Mailman

Jim Tittsler wrote:
On Mar 18, 2008, at 03:36, Phillip Tribble wrote:

[...] I want to get mail man setup and was wondering if anyone had any tutorials; I could not find any good tutorials on Google.

http://list.org/mailman-install/index.html is the best place to start. http://exim.org/howto/mailman21.html is a good explanation of how to integrate it with your mail server (presuming you use the right one :-).

The overview of commands at http://list.org/site.html is also worth browsing.

Josh,

Would you be interested in doing the podcast as a regular person? If so, I can create the web site and we can start planning and building. Since I am in Denver, we need to find a decent time to record the podcast. Does skype sound good? Also, maybe we can do the technical meetings as a podcast =) ; it would be a good way to bring the LUG to the world. You can tell that I miss Japan =( .