Re: [tlug] Re: Gentoo ebuild for XEmacs-21.5

On 17/03/2008, SL Baur <steve@example.com> wrote:

> On 3/17/08, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
>
>  >  Currently, I think he's doing more harm than good. But I am One Man,
>  >  and I have not Done Shit in The Great Scheme of Things, so by my own
>  >  naming scheme, I am a Jackass Who Should Shut The Fuck Up (JWSSTFU).
>
> Again, yes.  Sadly, it's been that way for a long time now.  Er, why
>  the bitterness?

Oh, that wasn't bitterness. I was just pointing out that any jackass
can have an opinion; it is much harder to actually *do* something and
thus subject your work to any jackass's opinion. rms has done the
latter, so he deserves my respect for that. I've not made any major
contribution to Open Source, so I should not say too much until I have
done.

That's all. :)

--
Cheers,