Re: [tlug] Bashing away at Unix

On 3/17/08, Attila Kinali <attila@example.com> wrote:

>  Never trust code you haven't written yourself.
>  Especialy not if it starts with a "g" or with "auto"

GNU code is crap, but it doesn't take more than a half minute scan over any
source file to figure that out.

If ever the itch to build a system from scratch starts up again, I'll make a
GNU-less Linux system[1].  I've wanted one of those for a long time.  Good
riddance to bad rubbish and all that.

[1] With the exception of GNU XEmacs, which has every right to the name.

-sb