Re: [tlug] [C&C--potentially] Heisei Emperor's support of XEmacs (was: Gentoo ebuild for XEmacs-21.5)

On 3/16/08, SL Baur <steve@example.com> wrote:
>  when I'm flying to work from home (Manila) - the flight pattern
>  takes us to the South West corner of Honshu and then east.

Speaking of a read-only mind ... I'm perpetually confused at east-west
when it comes to the international date line and Asia.  Maybe it was too many
years living at addresses that had no street name or address.  I meant South
East corner, near Narita airport.

-sb