Re: [tlug] [C&C--potentially] Heisei Emperor's support of XEmacs (was: Gentoo ebuild for XEmacs-21.5)

On 3/16/08, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

>  Steve (Baur), are you back (still?) in JP? Maybe I can buy *you* a
>  beer and hear this tale of woe.

I'm the "real" Steve and he's the other Steve and sadly for you, I'm only
a few miles down the freeway from Turnbull-sensei at this time.   :-)

Other than a stopover at Narita a few years ago, the closest I get to Tokyo
nowadays is when I'm flying to work from home (Manila) - the flight pattern
takes us to the South West corner of Honshu and then east.  I'd like to go
back.  I'm hoping someone buys me a ticket and pays me to go, just like
the first time.  I sure miss living and being in the first world.

Sorry.

-sb