Re: [tlug] mplayer full screen

lspci throws the following.. how do I find info about drivers ?
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. UniChrome Pro IGP (rev 01)

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 6:15 PM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
On 16/03/2008, Attila Kinali <attila@example.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:14:20 +0900
>  "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
>
>  > Your graphics driver is probably at fault.
>
> I doubt it. I think there is a deep missconfiguration
>  or misscompilation of MPlayer there.

I've had this very problem when using a VESA driver on my laptop,
which is why I mentioned it. Switching to the ATI driver fixed it.

Still, you may well be right, and your questions are good ones. I'd
like to see the OP's xorg.conf in addition to answers to your
questions, though.

--
Facebook Sudoku App: http://apps.facebook.com/sudokusolver/
Sudoku Solver: http://www.sudoku-solver.net