Re: [tlug] mplayer full screen

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 19:12:44 +0900
Wayne <fedorawayne@example.com> wrote:

> I seem to remember reading something similar in a couple of threads on
> the Fedora Forum, but I'm not sure if it got resolved. The best place to
> get mplayer is the Livna repository as some of the contributors also
> work on Fedora.

Actually it's the only place to have a look at if you
are looking for rpm packages for MPlayer, as it is
the only official linux binary of MPlayer supported
by its developers. For all others you'll get a
"compile MPlayer from source" answer on any problems
that cannot be imediatly traced down to a user error.

			Attila Kinali

--
The true CS students do not need to know how to program.
They learn how to abstract the process of programming to