Re: [tlug] Bashing away at Unix

On 3/14/08, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> This is a very good reason indeed, and is in fact the reason that I
>  use Open Source software in the first place: so my software can do
>  what *I* want, not what it wants.

I have different reasons.  I have devoted most of my adult life to Open
Source software because I want a system all in source code and a system
that cannot be end-of-lifed on me.  Take note Microsoft Windows XP lovers.

But hey.  We're free, Free any way you care to spell it and it doesn't matter
why you like it or use it, or why I do, we're all on the same side.

I'll take another look around and see if I can figure something out for you.
You want deletion of a path, one element at a time ...

-sb