[tlug] Gentoo ebuild for XEmacs-21.5

Gentoo's latest XEmacs is 21.4.21, which doesn't grok Unicode very
well, as per many threads on this list between me and Steve
(Turnbull). I've been meaning to create an ebuild for XEmacs 21.5 for
at least a year and a half now, and have never gotten around to it. So
now I will.

I have gotten xemacs-21.5.28[1] downloaded and built, so the next step
is writing a trivial ebuild. I should have time to do that tomorrow,
so if list members who are interested in seeing a decently i18n'd
XEmacs in Portage want to keep pinging me, I'll see if I can get it
done this time.

Steps completed:

0. Test build

Steps remaining:

1. Vanilla ebuild
2. Post (1) to bugs.gentoo.org
3. Kick various Gentoo devs to re-enable me (apparently six months of
no CVS activity gets you de-deputised at Gentoo these days--blows for
summer weekend Portage warriors like me)
4. Get vanilla ebuild in CVS
5. Enable as many of the USE flags that the 21.4.x ebuilds use as
still make sense for 21.5.x
6. Add features as needed

Cheers,
Josh