Re: [tlug] Bashing away at Unix

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 02:45:03 -0800, "SL Baur" <steve@example.com> wrote:

> It's late at night and I'm tired and stupid, I should have thought of
> trying that sooner.  Yes, the invisible apears and then is overwritten by
> the command prompt just as I wrote.

Reason #1 to hate zsh: a shell shouldn't interfere with the output of other
programs unless explicitly instructed to do so, or the user might think
that Belkin had something to do with writing it. :)

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Computers will not be perfected until they can compute how much more than
the estimate the job will cost.