Re: [tlug] Non-standard Perl Module Locations

On 3/13/08, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:

>  Man, non-functional programming sucks.

And not very well!

This is offtopic for your original question, but ontopic with your comment,
have you ever tried Icon?  It's the successor to Snobol, always been Free
and is undoubtedly on a par with Lisp as a functional language.

I tried to push it when I was at Turbolinux., even going so far as to make
packages for Alpha and x86, but it never gained any traction.

-sb