[tlug] Lanmap or something of the likes.

Hey all,

Does anyone know of a newer more supported project like Lanmap.

Some one wants a pretty picture of their windows network, and while I think I can dig up a my copy old copy of Whats Up Gold, that also means firing up xen and finding a copy of XP or the likes. I thought if there was something similar for Linux I would rather use that.

My current tools and plan of attack are as follows.

Nessus, Wireshark and nmap for the analysis's.

Using Kivio/Koffice for creating documents the documents.

And finally Nagios for monitoring later on. I can make all of the documentation in Kivio or Dia but, with 90 nodes and only a few days to do it, I would like to automate as much as possible. Any suggestions?

[Reff]

http://www.parseerror.com/lanmap/