Re: [tlug] Re: "Password on localhost"

On Sat, Mar 08, 2008 at 03:07:33PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Scott Robbins writes:
>
>  > So in this case (and don't plonk me, for it's only a question) shall I
>  > use the Dr. ?
>
> No.  Well, maybe, it might be funnier that way.

Well, I'll use it for now, and if you decide you wish it removed, I will
do so.   (I agree that it makes it a bit funnier, which is why I wanted
to use it.)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Willow: According to Freddy's latest editorial, 'The pep
rally is a place for pseudo-prostitutes to provoke men into a sexual
frenzy, which, when thwarted, results in pointless athletic
competition.'
Xander: And the down-side being?