Re: [tlug] [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2008-03-08

CL wrote:
YAEGASHI Takeshi wrote:
Good morning,

I've set up icecast servers for today's tech meeting.  As mentioned in
http://www.keshi.org/moin/Broadcast we have two servers available:

 1. http://articles.tlug.jp:8000/tlug.ogg.m3u
 2. http://broadcast.keshi.org:8000/tlug.ogg.m3u

Please check now that either of them works for you.  Currently it
plays a testing stream.
I'd successfully tested the stream and was ready to listen in. Then a client called me out to negotiate a fix for a problem at around 12:30. By the time I returned, the broadcast was over. Was the stream also saved as a file somewhere and can it be downloaded for replay?

Unfortunately there was a non-technical hitch with the first speaker. There was a miscommunication and he was not happy to have his presentation broadcast or recorded. A number of people recorded video of the second presentation on Puppet.

Edward