Re: [tlug] Freely distributable Japanese capable utf8 font?

Nguyen,

Thanks for replying.

They are here.
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/efont/files/

Cool. Got them, and they work.

Kind of wondering though...

Is this font basically just Japanese-ready? Or is it able to display any language?

I'm thinking ahead for internationalization, and it would be ideal to have a font that had every script for every language.

I thought that's what utf-8 was - the ability to display any language.

Or am I wrong and one needs a font for every script?

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G