[tlug] Can edit one network folder, but not the other

TLUG,

I have these two entries in my /etc/fstab file:

192.168.0.4:/home/media/video /home/dave/video nfs rw,hard,intr, 0 0
192.168.0.4:/home/media/music /home/dave/music nfs rw,hard,intr, 0 0

I can add, edit, delete, and basically do anything on the "video" directory.

But I can only add files to, and read files from, the "music" directory.
I can't delete files in that folder.

I don't know of any other place that has settings for those directories.
I tried going to the computer that has the actual "music" directory on
it and settings it's permissions to 777 to see if that would help, but
it didn't.

Why are these two directories, which have the same settings as far as I
know, behaving differently? Where might be the additional setting that
I'm missing?

Thanks for any advice.