can talk about them at least).

Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 22:15:58 +0100
From: "Niels Kobschaetzki" <n.kobschaetzki@example.com>

>   Date: March 8 (Saturday)
>   Time: 14:00 - 16:30
>          (doors open 13:30)
>   Place: 東京都新宿区市谷仲之町4-39
>           市ヶ谷会議室
> http://www.its-kenpo.or.jp/restaurant/itigaya_kaigisitu/map.html
>
>   Informal Discussion)
>
>           "Copyright law in Japan"
>           by Assoc. Prof. Hideaki Shirata[1]

Hideaki is one of the most smart person around the copyright law in
Japan, so I hope the discussion will be interesting for most of the TLUG
members.

I also want to know if anyone attended to the discussion with Prof.
Lessig before (I believe someone announced it in tlug before). Anyone?
And do you have any comments or complaints in Japanese copyright situations?

Regards,
---Shin.
--
== Money is one of the minimum conditions to do anything, but... =======