[tlug] Open Source Conference 2008 this weekend

Hey all,

Everyone on this list probably knows, but the Open Source Conference 2008 (http://www.ospn.jp/osc2008-spring/is this Friday and Saturday (Feb 29th - Mar 1st).  It's from 10am - 5:30pm on Friday, 10am - 4:30pm on Saturday.  It's in Okubo, not far from Shinjuku.  (http://www.jec.ac.jp/college/access_no7.html)

It's free.  (As in free.)

Btw, I'm flying in from San Francisco, will probably be at the show for a little bit Saturday.  I'll be with Craig Oda, one of the original TLUGers from the 90's.  We're in PR, have a lot of open source clients (Linux Foundation, Eclipse Foundation, SourceForge, Alfresco, Funambol, Groundwork, Mulesource, lots of others...) used to be at Turbolinux ourselves.

Always looking to connect with Linux / open source people.  Any TLUGers attending who want to do a lunch?  It's not a nomikai, but maybe we can grab some ramen and swap stories from different sides of the lake.  If so, email is probably the best way to connect.

Jesse Casman
San Francisco, CA