Re: [tlug] Reloading a Firefox Page from the Command Line

Hi Curt,

I do not think there is a way to do this using a Firefox command line switch,
but it is possible to do it using the XTest extension.  The only tricky part
is giving focus to the target window in order to send it commands.  To give
it a try, install the xautomation package:

http://www.hoopajoo.net/projects/xautomation.html

Here is an example of how I would do it on my system, which is configured to
give focus under the mouse and raises the window on a left mouse click.  In
this example, I keep the Firefox window at the top left of the screen and
want to raise it so that I can see the results of the reload:

xte 'mousemove 0 0' 'keydown Control_L' 'key R' 'keyup Control_L' \
	'mouseclick 1'

Cheers,

Travis