Re: [tlug] An old topic

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:41:58 +0900, Curt Sampson
<cjs@example.com> wrote:

> So why is it that if we've seen the material before, we want to see it
> again before we see comments on it

We don't want to see "it" again, only a brief reminder of what "it" is so
that we understand the context of the reply. Someone who bottom-posts
without bothering to trim excess material off is just as lazy as someone
who top-posts.

> I do wish the poster had top-posted in order to save me the hassle of
> wading through a large mound of material

See above.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it
back in your pocket.