Re: [tlug] Almost perfect laptop

Walter, Baba,

Thank you for responding.

The Kojinsha looks very cool, actually. A little tight on the keyboard though. I mean, I need small and portable, but I need to be able to type without scrunching my hands up too much.

I looked at more about the HP you mention online. This may seem like a minor point, but I really don't want to buy a new copy of Windows. I just can't love with supporting them.

Right now I'm thinking of getting a used Panasonic Let's Note. Seems I might be able to get one in the 50,000 to 70,000 range.

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G