Re: [tlug] Need Linux PDA recommendations

2008/1/4, Johan Berntsson <johan@example.com>:
> I've used a Nintendo DS for my Japanese language studies on the
> morning train, but there seems to be no good interval-based training
> vocabulary program available for that computer.

With 5000 - 6000 yen, you can own a combo of a R4 extension + 2GB micro sd card.
After that, you can play more DS games and you can you it as a book reader.

An alternative choice is Nintendo DS browser, I've never tried it but
it supports Wifi.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )