[tlug] Stuff for sale/giveaway

Hi,

Happy Holidays (and shinnen akemashite omedetou) to everyone.

I've been doing some cleaning out again and have some stuff that might be of use to someone. Before I dump it all in the Salvation Army's chute, I thought I'd give the folks here first crack:

  http://larabell.org/newstyle/giveaway0801.html

Quite a bit of the stuff (but not all) is computer-related...

Replies privately, please, unless they're of interest to the whole group.

---
Joseph L (Joe) Larabell            Never fight with a dragon
http://larabell.org                     for thou art crunchy
                                  and goest well with cheese.