Re: [tlug] OT: Japanese dictionary

    Marcelo> Considering the exorbitant prices of some of the
    Marcelo> mentioned devices and that your child also plans to use
    Marcelo> it, I'd suggest going for a Nintendo DS Lite plus a
    Marcelo> software called 漢字そのまま楽引辞典 (Kanji sono mama
    Marcelo> rakubiki jiten). It's cheaper, has more functionality
    Marcelo> besides being only a dictionary, and the software itself
    Marcelo> provides a nice set of features such as a virtual
    Marcelo> keyboard, writing recognition using the stylus pen, a
    Marcelo> list of kanjis similar to the one you intended to write,
    Marcelo> J-E, E-J, J-J dictionaries, a small flashcard
    Marcelo> application, etc.

This sounds interesting. I just checked amazon.co.jp, but they won't
deliver it to a German address. Does anyone know if this would run on
a European DS ? If it does, is there a japanese shop that would
deliver to Germany or is there a shop in Germany that sells it?

Marcus

| mocm@example.com            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodes                 <<<|