RE: Vaio (Was: [tlug] Amazon Kindle)

What is the status of said vaio?
:P

Does it support linux well?
It is a very appealing device as well, but
costs considerably more than the Kindle. :P hehehehe.

On the outside, it looks very nice.  Full speed processors (I am
assuming mobile),
a gig or two of ram, and full sized hard disk (well, 40+ gigs at least).
The displays sport resolution to match the one on my desktop.

However, my question, as with any new computer tech, is simple.  Does it
have support from the Linux community yet.  :P  Is it possible to
remove XP or Vista and replace it with a functional Linux distro?  :-)

The stats seem to compare to a stanard PC/Laptop in many ways, but I
know that
could easily be smoke and mirrors.  Does anyone have any practical
experience
with this?  :-)

--
Ken