Re: [tlug] Asus EEE

On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 02:41:46AM +0900, CL wrote:
> Scott Robbins wrote:
> >On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 02:28:54PM +0000, Rainer Schuermann wrote:

> This IS NOT good news.  You may recall that my original reason for joining TLUG
> was to get help in making scim-anthy run on Xandros.  The one thing Xandros is
> known for is its inability to speak more than one language at a time.
>
> "Oh waily, waily, waily." as the Nac Mac Feegle say.

Yes, but they wound up alright. Hrrm, I can't think of the heroine's
name as I type.  Fear not--I'll have to see about throwing Xandros on
something and seeing how it goes.

Or, perhaps it's improved.

Also, from what I understand, it's not difficult to put a different
Linux distribution on it, though that's word of mouth, not established
knowledge.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: Looks like a job for wiccan-girl. What do you say,
Will? Big time danger.
Willow: Hey, I eat danger for breakfast.
Xander: But, oddly enough, she panics in the face of breakfast
foods.