Re: [tlug] [OT] A question for the Amazon guys

Drew Hamilton wrote:

I wonder if I can
buy books from Amazon and sync them with this Kindle using the USB
cable, rather than online...

Okay, in a momentary burst of energy, I collected the whole set of article links I've received. The last one is a repeat of my previous e-mail. When I first saw the article and the product name, my first thought was "Bezos is a Scott Turow fan" but then I realized the "other" meaning:

ZD NET

Amazon’s Kindle: Can it make its technology invisible?
http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=7096&tag=nl.e589

Unboxing Amazon's Kindle
http://content.zdnet.com/2346-10532_22-176546-1.html

Hands on with the Kindle: This ugly duckling has potential
http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=7098

Is the Amazon Kindle going to be a monthly fee nightmare?
http://blogs.zdnet.com/mobile-gadgeteer/?p=689&tag=nl.e589

CRAVE

Amazon Kindle: Hands-on first impressions
http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9820070-1.html?tag=nl.e501

--
CL