RE: [tlug] [OT] A question for the Amazon guys

Yeah, no need for a computer to be involved, and if you are
out and about and need something to read, just hit a few
buttons and it is there. ^_^  People pay insane amounts for
Ipods, that have less functionality.  True, no music or video,
but you buy a reader to read. :P  You are paying more for the
network access than for the book itself I think.  :-)  As for
the price for the books, 10$ is a little high perhaps, but
that includes the cost of download, and all associated fees.

Add to that the fact that a lot of times these days, the books
themselves are going for more than that. :/

:P I wonder if it does Manga? Hehehehe.

> It will be interesting to see what the reviews are like after
> people actually start using them.

I agree. :-)  I think that it will probably result in
us wishing they would pair up with NTT to do the same
out here.