[tlug] Recommended light weight browser

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:21:32 +0900
From: "Nguyen Vu Hung" <vuhung16plus@example.com>
Subject: [tlug] Recommended light weight browser
To: "Tokyo Linux Users Group" <tlug@example.com>

>I've been a fan of FireFox up to 2.0.0.8 but since 2.0.0.9, FF asked me a
>lot of extra memory that I don't have.
>So I am looking for another alternative ( under Linux and Windows ) that
>supports Gmail

What about the SeaMonkey suite that continues the Mozilla suite
tradition? I've found the development to be pretty quick, and as far
as I can tell, my currently installed 1.1.4 is much quicker than
Firefox 2.0.0.9, I don't expect the extremely annoying "this script
has stopped working..." error for example. And even better, SeaMonkey
asks you if you want to update if it detects an old version---so now I
get to update to 1.1.6. There is no Vietnamese language pack, but if
you want to contribute one... :-)

Hope this helps, Gernot