Re: [tlug] [OT] A question for the Amazon guys

Hi,

On Nov 21, 2007 2:43 AM, David J Iannucci <jlinux@example.com> wrote:
> >> The implication from the American site is that it is something
> >> that Amazon has a personal stock in.

>From what I've heard about it, it actually comes with an EVDO modem
and allows you to download e-books directly from Amazon as long as you
get a cellular signal. I think Amazon partnered with AT&T to provide
this service. Check out the specs at engadget[1].

[1] http://www.engadget.com/2006/09/11/amazon-kindle-meet-amazons-e-book-reader/

Mike