Re: [tlug] [OT] A question for the Amazon guys

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 11:42:09AM -0800, steven smith wrote:
> David J Iannucci wrote:
> >Dave
> It made the morning paper here.  Cost: $399.  They also had a link on the
> amazon.com page about how to get published.

WOW.  That's an EXPENSIVE morning paper.  :)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: What do you want?
Spike: I told you. I want to stop Angel. I want to save the world.
Buffy: Okay, you do remember that you're a vampire, right?
Spike: We like to talk big... vampires do. I'm going to destroy the
world.
That's just tough-guy talk. Strutting around with your friends over a
pint of
blood. The truth is, I _like_ this world. You've got...dog racing,
Manchester
United. And you've got people. Billions of people walking around like
Happy
Meals with legs. It's all right here. But then someone comes along
with a vision.
With a real... passion for destruction. Angel could pull it off.
Good-bye, Picadilly.
Farewell, Leicester-bloody-Square.