Re: [tlug] Recommended light weight browser

2007/11/20, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com>:
> One of the main (in my books) advantages of gmail is that it allows the
> user to post mail that is not traceable back to his/her IP address (eg:
> posting on anti-spam fora without inviting revenge attacks from disgruntled
> spammers), but only if the webmail interface is used. If you use gmail with
> a regular MUA, the mail is traceable back to your IP.

I don't think so. services like gmail won't give you that anonymity.

Probably you've looked at your own email header.

This is what I got from your email header.

	(cpc2-bolt5-0-0-cust233.manc.cable.ntl.com [81.109.48.234])
	(authenticated bits=0)
	by vps3.bonivet.net (8.13.6.20060614/8.13.6) with ESMTP id
	lAKDOumq048663 for <tlug@example.com>; Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:24:58 GMT

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu