Re: [tlug] Recommended light weight browser

2007/11/20, Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com>:
> Opera.  I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet.  It's only drawback
> is that it's a bit stricter when it comes to standards, and as so many
> web sites ignore standards these days, some pages won't render properly.
> However, I use it for my everyday browsing and it's fine in 99 percent
> of the cases.
Thanks, I am using gmail with Opera 9.2.4 now. It renders JS quite
good: I can guriguri google map without any problems!

> It supports gmail.  On the other hand, as others have suggested, you
> might be better off simply using your own mail client to pull in (and
> send out) gmail.

No, because I am afraid of virus and junk emails.

Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu
vuhung16plus{remove}@example.com
An inquisitive look at Harajuku