RE: [tlug] FWIW: Google Japan Interview Experience

I can see how Google would seem like a dream job,
but isn't it also possible that being willing to put
up with that much hassle may just look a tad bit desperate? ^^;;

I know, I am not totaly used to the whole interview process.
Most of my jobs that I have gotten, had one or two interviews,
and that was it.  I realise I am lucky there.

However, six to eight interviews, in which you are hardly
treated as human would not go over well with me.  I would
be putting in applications elsewhere.  I MIGHT keep up with the
process, if there were no other jobs available, but that would
be a requirement at that point.

--
Ken