RE: Linux docs (was:Re: [tlug] Re: IPv6)

<snip lots of good commentary on documents>

How hard is it to get involved in documentation projects?

I know that just attempting to document everything would have
to become someone's life-path if they chose to try to do it
alone.  :P  However, I am pretty sure that there must be a number
of projects in existence already where people are trying to document
some part of their chosen OS.

:P  Another possibility is attempting to create a distro with
documentation as one of the core values...  However, With Ubuntu,
Gentoo, FreeBSD, and Fedora (plus a few others), there is already
a distro available to fit most people's needs and desires.  I think
that digging in and polishing up an existing distro is a better
goal than starting over from scratch.  :-)

--
Ken