[tlug] Yet Another ISP Question - dynamic IP addresses

Hello Everyone,

I have a little project I would like to undertake at home that
requires I change IP addresses as often as possible. Therefore I'm
looking for an ADSL service in Japan that has the shortest possible
lease times on the IP addresses they hand out.

So far my experience has been that Japanese ISPs have very stable
service and quite long lease times (some have *near* static
assignments).

If I was in Australia this would be easy. I could simply walk past my
router and breath on it. This would cause the line to drop out for
several minutes/hours/days and come back with a completely different
IP address...

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Keith