[tlug] Stopping Spam ...what do you use?

Hi All,

I use postfix/docecot/dspam solution for 20 users

My spam is down <10 day getting thru with no
tagging

Here is what i do with my postfix config.
1. main.cf
   From http://ipdeny.com, i got some Country IP
Blocks
   that i don`t do business with

   Later on ,I`ll reduce this using iptables and
taking
   the  info from maillog and block these spammerswith
iptables

  smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
            check_client_access
cidr:/etc/postfix/COUNTRY_BLOCK/RUSSIA,
check_client_access
cidr:/etc/postfix/COUNTRY_BLOCK/xxx,
check_recipient_access
hash:/etc/postfix/whitelisted_recipient  ,
           reject_invalid_hostname,
            reject_non_fqdn_sender,
            reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
            reject_unknown_sender_domain,
            reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
           reject_non_fqdn_hostname,
            reject_unauth_destination,
   ..
   permit

2. dspam
   Only installed and bit by bit it is working
   Previously i used spamassassin and this was an
   easy thing to install
   After few weeks training ,it is starting to work

3. Installed postgrey
   Installed it
         check_policy_service
unix:/var/spool/postfix/postgrey/socket

   but removed it after ..
   Reason is that i didn`t like the error message
   being send back to use .Need to read FAQ

3. clamav
   Deciding to install this but not getting many
viruses(i think so)
  Also all WS have Virus s/w installed so maybe not
  needed now

This is taking 2-3 weeks but getting better day by day
best regards