RE: [tlug] Instructions for Attending the tech meeting in Second Life

<snip discussion of streaming video/audio and IRC.>

I personally like that idea. ^_^  IRC is an environment that
has already been used for years for that sort of thing.  Most
IRC clients also meld fairly well with web browsers for the
purpose being able to follow a web link, or at the very least
being able to copy and paste a link to other applications if
we use something other than a web browser to get to the
streaming video.

^_^

--
Ken