RE: [tlug] Instructions for Attending the tech meeting in Second Life

terminal/screen/shell-related
>witchery we could use to capture whatever would normally be displayed
>in the presenter's terminal in real-time so that we could send it to
>an object in-world?

The two thoughts that come most immediately to mind are
either use some sort of voice recognition software, or
do it the way that it would be done for a diplomatic
meeting of sorts, Have a typist on hand to do the typing
manualy.

--
Ken