[tlug] JSTV anyone?

This one is for TLUGgers outside Japan, residing in areas covered by the
JSTV [1] satellite broadcast (essentially, a repackaging of NHK
kokusai housou).
I've built my own Linux-based receiver around a low-end Twinhan video
grabber (recognized as VP1032), which is OK for watching FTA programs
but next to unusable for encrypted streams.  I've got a Cryptoworks CAM
and a regular JSTV card.  Anyone having the same goal and possibly a
success story to tell?

Cheers,
 David

[1] http://www.jstv.co.uk/
--
 David Santinoli
 Tieffe Sistemi S.r.l.                      viale Piceno 21, Milano