[tlug] A Mac for the Auctions

Hi all.

I have an old Mac PowerMac G3.

http://www.zuco.org/mactlug

It's a junk machine. I bought it at Akiba for 3000 yen. I think it has
256MB ram. It has no hard disk.
Why do I want to sell it? I have no space in my micro-house, no time
to play with it and I don't have a Mac keyboard for that machine.
I play a little bit with it using a PC USB Keyboard. I worked but I
need the MAC key and so forth.
I didn't try any OS on that machine, so _it's at your own risk_

Well usually people don't talk about the things they will bring for
auctions but I do it because the Mac is heavy to bring with me.
So if someone is interested in the machine please tell me before, and
I'll bring it.
I will start to sell it at 3000 yen.

Please if someone is interested that means that person is going to buy it.
Don't make me bring it there and them come back home with the machine.

Thank you in advance.

Pietro

--
Pietro Zuco